Looking for a great designer/design team!

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by formless, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. formless

    formless Guest

    Hi All,

    I work for a Startup based out of San Diego, CA. We are succesfull
    team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record.

    We have finished an initial design for a site that helps people be
    more productive with social networking aspects. This means we have a
    bunch of use cases and wireframes completed. We need help in putting
    it all together and creating a great overall design.

    We are looking for referrals from the community for designers with
    solid portfolios. West Coast bases teams/indivduals are preferred.

    Thanks!

    Art

    You can also email me individually at
    formless, Apr 10, 2007