Looking for a GUI toolkit using raw C

Javier

I'm looking for a GUI toolkit which is not C++, but just C, in the
style of GTK.
But my primary concerns is that it should work with native widgets on
Windows, OSX and Linux. GTK is not right for me because it uses X11 on
OSX (apart from the experimental OSX native version which stacked
somewhere in 2003).
I've been looking at TK, which seems the best alternative.

Any other suggestion?

Jack Klein

I'm looking for a GUI toolkit which is not C++, but just C, in the
style of GTK.
But my primary concerns is that it should work with native widgets on
Windows, OSX and Linux. GTK is not right for me because it uses X11 on
OSX (apart from the experimental OSX native version which stacked
somewhere in 2003).
I've been looking at TK, which seems the best alternative.

Any other suggestion?

Yes, try Google, you're off-topic here. This group discusses the C
language, not third party libraries.

Mark McIntyre

I'm looking for a GUI toolkit which is not C++, but just C, in the
style of GTK.

Either you, or someone else, posted the same question about a week
ago. Google Groups will show you teh answers they got, and google
itself will then answer your question
--
Mark McIntyre

--Brian Kernighan