Looking for a Java developer in Sydney, Australia

Troy

Hi there,

I've just inherited a JBoss/Java application and need someone to help
me develop it.

This is not a big contract, just a few hours - and possibly more work
in the future.

I know nothing about JBoss/Java so I need someone who can take a look
at the source code and binaries I've been given and confirm it's all
there and working. I will also need some modifications done to the
application.

I am based in Sydney, Australia and require someone locally.

You can either post a reply here or contact me via email at: troy (AT)
kenah dot net

Thanks,
Troy.

Andrew Thompson

Would you sponsor someone if they were to re-locate?

For a 'a few hours' work, I cannot imagine the OP is
interested in paying relocation expenses - unless
you are relocating from ..Parramatta.

Andrew T.

Troy

Andrew said:
For a 'a few hours' work, I cannot imagine the OP is
interested in paying relocation expenses - unless
you are relocating from ..Parramatta.

Andrew T.

That's correct...and even then it would only be sponsorship in the way
of a daily train ticket :)

Troy.