    microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
    I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.

    //Tony
    Tony Johansson, Jul 20, 2010

  2. Tony Johansson

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    On 7/20/2010 5:26 AM, Tony Johansson wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I hope there might be some NNTP server left that has groups such as
    > microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
    > I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.
    >
    > //Tony

    Just use the MS NNTP Bridge application, and then you can go here
    Msdn.en-US.csharpgeneral using any NG reader.
    Mr. Arnold, Jul 20, 2010

  3. "Brian Cryer" <not.here@localhost> skrev i meddelandet
    > "Tony Johansson" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> I hope there might be some NNTP server left that has groups such as
    >> microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
    >> I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.
    >>
    >> //Tony

    > Either use the MS NNTP Bridge application as per Mr Arnold's suggestion or
    > continue to post to microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp but via any
    > newserver but Microsoft's. Microsoft has removed it from their newserver
    > but that won't stop other newsgroup servers from continuing to carry it.
    > Whether it will continue to be popular is another matter ...
    >
    > You are not alone in prefering NNTP to a Forum. The NNTP bridge isn't bad,
    > but isn't the same and looses some of the benefits of NNTP.
    > --
    > Brian Cryer
    > http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    Do you have any name for a newserver that I can use to post to

    Tony Johansson, Jul 20, 2010
  4. Tony Johansson wrote:
    > "Brian Cryer" <not.here@localhost> skrev i meddelandet
    >> "Tony Johansson" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello!
    >>>
    >>> I hope there might be some NNTP server left that has groups such as
    >>> microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
    >>> I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.
    >>>
    >>> //Tony

    >> Either use the MS NNTP Bridge application as per Mr Arnold's suggestion or
    >> continue to post to microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp but via any
    >> newserver but Microsoft's. Microsoft has removed it from their newserver
    >> but that won't stop other newsgroup servers from continuing to carry it.
    >> Whether it will continue to be popular is another matter ...
    >>
    >> You are not alone in prefering NNTP to a Forum. The NNTP bridge isn't bad,
    >> but isn't the same and looses some of the benefits of NNTP.
    >> --
    >> Brian Cryer
    >> http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    > Do you have any name for a newserver that I can use to post to
    > microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp ?

    I use individual.net, but there's an annual fee.
    Harlan Messinger, Jul 20, 2010
  5. Hello Tony,

    > "Brian Cryer" <not.here@localhost> skrev i meddelandet
    >
    >> "Tony Johansson" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Hello!
    >>>
    >>> I hope there might be some NNTP server left that has groups such as
    >>> microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
    >>> I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.
    >>> //Tony
    >>>

    >> Either use the MS NNTP Bridge application as per Mr Arnold's
    >> suggestion or continue to post to
    >> microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp but via any newserver but
    >> Microsoft's. Microsoft has removed it from their newserver but that
    >> won't stop other newsgroup servers from continuing to carry it.
    >> Whether it will continue to be popular is another matter ...
    >>
    >> You are not alone in prefering NNTP to a Forum. The NNTP bridge isn't
    >> bad,
    >> but isn't the same and looses some of the benefits of NNTP.
    >> --
    >> Brian Cryer
    >> http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    > Do you have any name for a newserver that I can use to post to
    > microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp ?
    >
    > //Tony

    news.eternal-september.org

    Karl
    http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/
    -join("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"}
    Karl Mitschke, Jul 20, 2010