Looking for a NNTP server that discuss csharp/.net

Tony Johansson

Hello!

I hope there might be some NNTP server left that has groups such as
microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.

//Tony

Mr. Arnold

Hello!

I hope there might be some NNTP server left that has groups such as
microsoft.public.dotnet.language.csharp because
I prefer NNTP server before using Forum.

//Tony

Just use the MS NNTP Bridge application, and then you can go here
Msdn.en-US.csharpgeneral using any NG reader.

Tony Johansson

Brian Cryer said:
Either use the MS NNTP Bridge application as per Mr Arnold's suggestion or
continue to post to microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp but via any
newserver but Microsoft's. Microsoft has removed it from their newserver
but that won't stop other newsgroup servers from continuing to carry it.
Whether it will continue to be popular is another matter ...

You are not alone in prefering NNTP to a Forum. The NNTP bridge isn't bad,
but isn't the same and looses some of the benefits of NNTP.

Do you have any name for a newserver that I can use to post to
microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp ?

//Tony

Harlan Messinger

Tony said:
Do you have any name for a newserver that I can use to post to
microsoft.public.dotnet.langauge.csharp ?

I use individual.net, but there's an annual fee.