    through the api i do not found what i need. has anybody a hint?

    regards
    thorsten
    Thorsten, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Thorsten

    Thorsten Guest

    meanwhile i found a solution using pjx. if anyone is interested in way
    a took, please contact me.

    regards
    thorsten
    Thorsten, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Thorsten

    Ben Jessel Guest

    (Thorsten) wrote in message news:<>...
    > hi,
    >
    > a want to change the bookmarks from an existing pdf-document. looking
    > through the internet i found a lot of notes.
    >
    > with itext i have some experience, but its possiblilities in reading a
    > not sufficient (I think). pj seems to be appropriate but looking
    > through the api i do not found what i need. has anybody a hint?

    You could convert it to word then use
    http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/index.html
    then convert it back again. Though I don't know whether bookmarks
    would be preserved...

    Ben Jessel, Dec 4, 2003