looking for a popup control like in MSCRM...

Jéjé

Hi,

I'm looking for a control to open window to allow the user to search and
select an item.
I have one in place, but there is a lack of options and stability.

So I'm looking for a control on the web.

The user see a button which open the window, and after the user has selected
an item (in a list), I display the selected value in a textbox (or another
control) without callback.
Also the user can click on the selected item to popup the detailed
information about this item (like an employee name which diplay the
employee card web page in popup)

thanks for your guides.

Jerome.

Guest

You can develop a similar function using Javascript (client-side scripting)
to dynamically show and hide a HTML <DIV> tag on the page.

I have an example where I use a <div> tag and populate its data using
xml/xslt transformation to display a list containing the results of the
search. The selected result from the poped-up list moves to the text box
when the user clicks a selection. The complete code for such a function is
on my website: http://www.societopia.net/samples/textbox.htm. It is only a
simple html page that demonstrates the concept.