    can't find it now.

    Any help or suggestions welcomed
    Len Sumnler
    LenS, Oct 13, 2005

  2. LenS

    gene tani Guest

    is this it:?

    gene tani, Oct 13, 2005

  3. LenS

    Rob Cowie Guest

    I'll gladly give you a hand. I should point out - I'm no expert. I
    think I've reached a point a bit beyond yours; I learnt OO programming
    principles with java and have spent this last Summer learning python. I
    have a good grasp of it.

    If you want to get in touch, email rob_cowie AT mac DOT com
    Rob Cowie, Oct 13, 2005
  4. LenS

    Nir Aides Guest

    Hello Len,

    You should try the #python IRC room.
    It is always very active and helpful.

    Nir

    Nir Aides, Oct 13, 2005
  5. LenS

    Kent Johnson Guest

    LenS wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > Was wandering if there is any place where some one could go to get
    > mentoring on python coding. I have started coding in python but I am
    > the only one in the shop using it. So there is no one around to look
    > over my code give suggestions on improvement, in style, logic, easier
    > ways of doing things etc.

    I second gene's recommendation of the python-tutor mailing list - we do all of the above as well as cheerfully answer all questions, give suggestions on how to do things, etc.

    Kent
    Kent Johnson, Oct 13, 2005
  6. LenS

    billie Guest

    "Nir Aides" wrote
    > Hello Len,
    >
    > You should try the #python IRC room.
    > It is always very active and helpful.
    >
    > Nir

    Do you mean efnet #Python chan?
    It's not too much active...
    billie, Oct 14, 2005
  7. On Friday 14 October 2005 21:35, billie wrote:
    > "Nir Aides" wrote
    >
    > > Hello Len,
    > >
    > > You should try the #python IRC room.
    > > It is always very active and helpful.