Looking for a Reliable (and inexpensive) ASP.Net web Hoster

Vaughn

Hi,
I'm looking for a reliable Web Hoster that has full Dot Net functionality. I
was thinking of iPowerWeb.com but I wanted to check with you guys first. I'm
basically looking for something that's about $10/month, has ASP.Net support,
and has positive feedback and reviews. It should also have some type of DB
support (preferably SQL Server although most charge additional for it).
Since I'm an independent software developer with a limited budget, I want to
use the site as a way to express my Dot Net skills to potential clients.

Thanks,
Angel