    Also, are there any sites (besides webhostmagazine.com) that offer ASP.net
    reviews?

    Thanks.

    Vaughn, Apr 19, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2F0aXNo?=, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Vaughn

    Dan Brussee Guest

    I have used and suggested to friends and clients the 1planhost
    provider (www.1planhost.com). They are based in Virgina and have
    proven to be very reliable. I believe they still have their special at
    $88 a year paid upfront (sorry, but it IS a good deal). If you have
    them register your domain, they will handle the yearly updates for
    free, so that's another few bucks less.

    Dan Brussee, Apr 19, 2004
  4. DiscountAsp.net claimed they're Microsoft Certified Partner but I could not find their name in Microsoft Certified Partner directory under Hosting and California. I could not find out any contact from MSFT to verify this

    =?Utf-8?B?YW5vbnltb3Vz?=, May 2, 2004