    took it out of his website and he never released the source code.

    Basically, anyone who kept track of url submiting syntax on different search
    engines can write a Perl or HTML tools easily...
    Public Interest, Oct 6, 2003

  2. "Public Interest" <> wrote in message news:<bF8gb.166115$>...
    > The most recent ones I can find online is as out of date as 2001. What I am
    > looking for is something like http://www.addpro.com/submit30.htm
    >
    > But even this most recent "free tool" has 3-4 out of date links.
    >
    > I remember on http://www.jimworld.com/tools/ there was a free tool, but he
    > took it out of his website and he never released the source code.
    >
    > Basically, anyone who kept track of url submiting syntax on different search
    > engines can write a Perl or HTML tools easily...

    There are a few different methods you could use if you were to write your own.

    Pre-made scripts/applications _may_ be available at http://freshmeat.net

    HTH

    Jim
    James Willmore, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Do you know anything about freshmeat.net and sourceforge.net? Are they
    similar and S is bigger than F? Heard IBM bought sourceforge.net.

    Public Interest, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Public Interest <> wrote:

    > Do you know anything about freshmeat.net and sourceforge.net? Are they
    > similar and S is bigger than F? Heard IBM bought sourceforge.net.

    Please do not make off-topic posts.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming