Looking For A Site Search Script

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Matt Jones, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. Matt Jones

    Matt Jones Guest

    Fred <> writes:

    > I'm looking for an easy to install, robust
    > site search script in either PHP or PERL.
    >
    > I'm willing to pay for the script if its a good one.
    >
    > can you recommend a good one?

    I've used PHPDig in the past and have been quite impressed with it:
    http://www.phpdig.net

    Matt

    Matt Jones, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Matt Jones

    mark | r Guest

    "Fred" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for an easy to install, robust
    > site search script in either PHP or PERL.
    >
    > I'm willing to pay for the script if its a good one.
    >
    > can you recommend a good one?

    try atomz.com its free for smallish sites (under 100 pages) and quick

    otherwise there are soem pho and asp scripts that search the files on your
    site. this saves you having to have dynamic content or creating an index
    every time you make an ammendment.

    mark

    mark | r, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Matt Jones

    Fred Guest

    I'm looking for an easy to install, robust
    site search script in either PHP or PERL.

    I'm willing to pay for the script if its a good one.

    can you recommend a good one?

    Thanks

    ps.
    This is a pretty cool search tool but they charge a monthly fee.
    http://www.freefind.com/
    Homey don't play that.

    Fred, Feb 18, 2005
  4. Matt Jones

    Fred Guest

    try atomz.com its free for smallish sites (under 100 pages) and quick

    YES YES YES!

    Thank Mark!

    Fred, Feb 18, 2005