Looking for a Tag & Label Design plug-in for our website

laserdoug

Hi,

We are doing some revamping of our website and we would like to have a
section that allows our potential customers to design tabs in real
time on our website. We have several different shapes, but let's say
it is a round 1" tag. We want to have the customer pick the color,
choose how many lines of text, the font, and the size of the font in
real time. This way they can order and proof the tags/labels at the
same time.

The website shown below has basically what we're looking for built in
to it ... they make asset tags and bar codes, where our forte is
heavier metal and plastic tags, but the design aspect of this site
would be ideal for us.

http://www.myassettag.com/

You can change tag colors, the font size line by line, the amount of
lines, etc.

I am a complete novice with regard to designing websites, but we have
contracted a company to do some work for us that we feel good about.
The problem though, is that they don't have anything like this that
could be plugged in for our use.

I would appreciate any advice you might be able to offer.

Thanks!

Doug