Looking for a Tag & Label Design plug-in for our website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by laserdoug@aol.com, Jul 19, 2007.

    We are doing some revamping of our website and we would like to have a
    section that allows our potential customers to design tabs in real
    time on our website. We have several different shapes, but let's say
    it is a round 1" tag. We want to have the customer pick the color,
    choose how many lines of text, the font, and the size of the font in
    real time. This way they can order and proof the tags/labels at the
    same time.

    The website shown below has basically what we're looking for built in
    to it ... they make asset tags and bar codes, where our forte is
    heavier metal and plastic tags, but the design aspect of this site
    would be ideal for us.

    http://www.myassettag.com/

    You can change tag colors, the font size line by line, the amount of
    lines, etc.

    I am a complete novice with regard to designing websites, but we have
    contracted a company to do some work for us that we feel good about.
    The problem though, is that they don't have anything like this that
    could be plugged in for our use.

    I would appreciate any advice you might be able to offer.

    Thanks!

    Doug

    , Jul 19, 2007