    I used DokuWiki before, which is very nice but it's written
    in PHP. Is there a similar system that's written in Python?
    I found pwyky but it's functionality is a bit too simple.

    Jack, Aug 12, 2006

    http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/

    --
    Servus, Gregor
    http://www.gregor-horvath.com

    Gregor Horvath, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Thanks! Because it was so well known, I thought it was database-based :)
    > http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/

    Any good and simple text file-based blog system in Python?

    Jack, Aug 12, 2006
  4. Jack

    kernel1983 Guest

    The base of moinmoin is called piki.It provides the simplest functions
    as a wiki system
    And there are lots of other wiki system based on piki.

    If I try to developed one,I'll make the text data compatible with
    compatible.

    kernel1983, Aug 14, 2006
  5. Jack

    Marcel Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > I'd like to set up a wiki system for a project I'm working on.
    > Since I'm not good at databases, and there's really not much
    > stuff to put into the wiki, I hope it is text file-based.
    > I used DokuWiki before, which is very nice but it's written
    > in PHP. Is there a similar system that's written in Python?
    > I found pwyky but it's functionality is a bit too simple.

    A TiddlyWiki with a python backend.
    http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~joeraii/pytw/

    -- Marcel

    Marcel, Aug 14, 2006