Looking for a utility that lists all the functions under apreprocessing directive in a C++ file .

Avi

I'm looking for a utility that will scan a C++ file and list all the
functions under a preprocessing directive.

In the example code below:
Upon request to list all the files under the preprocessing directive
AAA
the utiltiy should report
foo1
foo2

Upon request to list all the files under the preprocessing directive
BBB
the utiltiy should report
foo3

Thanks,