looking for a Wait html page during application compilation sample...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jéjé, Apr 19, 2005.

  1. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    Hi,

    I want to create an HTML page which display a "Wait" message and
    "precompile" the ASPX page in background.

    I have some code to "precompile" in 3 different virtual folder.
    this could take some time to compile these ASP.NET applications, so I want
    to "preload" critical pages.

    applications Like:
    <root>/default.aspx
    <toot>/otherappfolder1/report.aspx
    <toot>/otherappfolder2/data.aspx
    <toot>/otherappfolder3/webservice1.asmx

    when all of these applications are preloaded I'll go to the "Default.aspx"
    page.

    thanks for your sample(s).

    Jerome.
    Jéjé, Apr 19, 2005