Looking for a web designer

Mac Stevens

Hello,

I need some part time help in my web development business but
understand that posting a "help wanted" post in this newsgroup might
be considered as advertising and not appropriate.

Can someone offer me some suggestions as to which newsgroup would be
best suited for posting and finding someone with xhtml/CSS and
Photoshop experience?

Thank you,
Mac Stevens

David Segall

Mac Stevens said:
Hello,

I need some part time help in my web development business but
understand that posting a "help wanted" post in this newsgroup might
be considered as advertising and not appropriate.

Can someone offer me some suggestions as to which newsgroup would be
best suited for posting and finding someone with xhtml/CSS and
Photoshop experience?
Not really, but I appreciated the generosity of the designers who
contributed to <http://www.oswd.org/> and the photographers at
<http://www.sxc.hu/index.phtml> so I would like you to use one of
them. Check out their work at those sites and see if you think one of
them produces the sort of work that would suit you.

Neredbojias

I need some part time help in my web development business but
understand that posting a "help wanted" post in this newsgroup might
be considered as advertising and not appropriate.

Who cares? What kind of help?
Can someone offer me some suggestions as to which newsgroup would be
best suited for posting and finding someone with xhtml/CSS and
Photoshop experience?

My perspectus is my web site:

http://www.neredbojias.com/

Paul Watt

Mac Stevens said:
Hello,

I need some part time help in my web development business but
understand that posting a "help wanted" post in this newsgroup might
be considered as advertising and not appropriate.

Can someone offer me some suggestions as to which newsgroup would be
best suited for posting and finding someone with xhtml/CSS and
Photoshop experience?

Thank you,
Mac Stevens

Hi,
You could try posting in alt.webmaster.ads