    Does anyone have a great experience with any low-price jsp/struts enabled
    web hosting plan?

    Any suggestion will be appreciated.

    Jun, Dec 2, 2003

  2. "Jun" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone have a great experience with any low-price jsp/struts enabled
    > web hosting plan?

    ...err, not sure about the 'struts' part, but
    LunarPages will give you a Java enabled
    site for $10 (ok ..$9.95) per month.

    http://www.lunarpages.com/index.shtml
    500Meg space, 20 gig traffic, user forums. Kewl!

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Jun

    Suvra Barua Guest

    (Jun) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Does anyone have a great experience with any low-price jsp/struts enabled
    > web hosting plan?
    >
    > Any suggestion will be appreciated.

    I am not sure you can check www.m6.net and www.hostingassured.findmyhosting.com

    Suvra

    Suvra Barua, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Jun

    Guest

    , Dec 8, 2004
  5. Jun

    Steve Sobol Guest

    wrote:
    > http://www.eatj.com supports JSP/Struts. It is also low-price.

    Dear spammer,

    Now that you've posted this about a half-dozen times with the space of a few
    minutes, please visit

    http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /

    Steve Sobol, Dec 8, 2004