Looking for an ASN1 tool to compile h.245 from ITU

Filip Lyncker

hi group ,

I want to use the h.245 protocol in my c++ applicaiton. therefore I need to
compile the ASN file wich is made available by the ITU. The ASN1 Tool (
http://iiiasn1.sourceforge.net ) seems to be good for me. It supports PER
and c++ output. So I compiled the tool ( using MSVC6 ) and insertet the h245
V9 and V10 files to the parser. unfortunately im not able to comile the
result c++,h and inline files. The compiler gives hundrets of errors in
cause of missing types and more....
Does anyone know how to handle the asn1 tool right? or maybe someone knows
about a forum where I can get support for this. The last mail on the iiiasn1
webpage was written 2 years ago...
If the iiiasn1 tool is not developed anymore, maybe someone does know about
another good asn1 parser wich do this job for me..

thanks a lot for help

filip

Filip Lyncker, Dipl.-Inform. (FH)

Ingenieurbüro Lyncker & Theis GbR