    If there is anything like this, please point me into the right direction.

    Thank you,
    jt
    jt, May 26, 2004

  2. jt

    Roland Hall Guest

    "jt" wrote in message news:30Vsc.22308$...
    : I am trying to find a debugger that I can step thru ASP following the
    code,
    : like VB does using F8 to step thru code.
    :
    : If there is anything like this, please point me into the right direction.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sdbug/Html/sdbug_1.asp

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */