Looking for an inexpensive Merchant account

Joe

We're just starting up a site and would like to add CC processing to it. Are
there any recommendations on an inexpensive merchant account (whose also
trust worthy)?

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks for Mark's input.

Hi Joe,

here is another 3rd party which providing credit card and other charting
component:

http://www.dotnetcharge.com/

In addition, I suggest you have a look at

Http://www.asp.net site since there're many 3rd party asp.net controls and
components there.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)
--------------------
| From: "Mark Rae" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Re: Looking for an inexpensive Merchant account
| Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:51:49 -0000
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

| |
| > We're just starting up a site and would like to add CC processing to
it.
| > Are there any recommendations on an inexpensive merchant account (whose
| > also trust worthy)?
|
| https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=XD8QYXNSW8HAY

Mark Rae

Hi Joe,

here is another 3rd party which providing credit card and other charting
component:

http://www.dotnetcharge.com/

Yes but, unlike PayPal, this is not free and requires the purchase of an SSL
certificate as well as installation of their runtime in the GAC, which many
ISPs won't allow - mine certainly won't...

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Yes Mark,

I agree with you that those points you mentioned are the strength of yours
one. Cool! :)

Regards,