Looking for an intelligent tool to generate junit tests

softwarepearls_com

Given that this thread is heavy on hashCode()/equals() issues, I
thought you would be interested in the following:

When it comes to solving problems related to hashing collections
(Hashtable, HashMap, HashSet, etc..), I have often been frustrated
with the too generic nature of available tools, so, in time-honoured
tradition, I'm writing a tool targetting this very focussed area of
Java programming: hashing containers.. their use and (all too often)
abuse.

Software Pearls BVBA is currently doing critical market research to
ascertain what you, the Java professional, would expect to see in a
tool with such a specialized focus.

We've got a very short questionnaire at the following URL:

http://www.softwarepearls.com/market_research.html

... which we'd really appreciate you filling in, and sharing your
thoughts on this topic.

Your feedback will make our tool the best possible tool to shine a
hard light into a corner of daily Java reality which has frustrated
too many of us for too long.

I very much look forward to your feedback,

Laurence Vanhelsuwe, CEO Software Pearls BVBA (programming in Java
since 1996)

PS. If you prefer to email me instead of, or in addition to, filling
in the form, I will be happy to react to every email I get.