looking for an open source java charting library

Shanmuhanathan T

Hi All,
I am evaluating open source java charting libraries for use
in one of my projects. I would need both browser based
and applet based implementation.
JFreeCharts seems to fit the bill.
http://jfree.org
Can the community help me identify if there is any better
java charting library out there?

Thanks in Advance,
Shanmu.

Oliver Wong

Shanmuhanathan T said:
Hi All,
I am evaluating open source java charting libraries for use
in one of my projects. I would need both browser based
and applet based implementation.
JFreeCharts seems to fit the bill.
http://jfree.org
Can the community help me identify if there is any better
java charting library out there?

I've used JFreeChart for personal projects, and I'm fairly satisfied
with it. Only problem is you have to pay for access to documentation.

- Oliver