Looking for an Technology entrepreneur for a stealth start-up

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Ram Kumar, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Ram Kumar

    Ram Kumar Guest

    Need a passionate, technically skilled and committed individual to
    guide the technology vision of Microsoft based mobile business
    platform. The platform was built using .NET, IIS, ASP, and SQL SERVER.
    The product is currently operational but needs direction and technical
    vision to make is scalable and operationally simple for increased
    customer load.

    From a technology perspective, it is a cutting-edge product that
    involves MP3, compression, personalization and other .NET centric
    stack. The development team is located offshore and this individual
    needs to co-ordinate the architecture and development remotely.
    Experience working with offshore development teams will be a plus.

    From a business perspective, this product has beta customers and
    solves a serious business problem and is in the cusp of stardom.

    If you are getting bored doing mundane stuff and looking for some
    serious challenges in a fun environment where the boundaries are
    stretched, allow us to tease your imagination.

    Interested in Chicago based candidates! Part-timers welcome.

    Please send your resume and contact information to
    . If you believe you are the candidate, don't
    hesitate to send us your information and we will contact you promptly.
    Serious enquiries only please.

    Ram Kumar, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Hi Ram,

    This isn't a job board or a forum for recruiters (it is for peer-to-peer
    support) so this is off topic.

    You'd do better posting the notice here:

    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=59

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 30, 2003