    26 kb.

    If this is violating the "netiquette", I appologize, but I'm hoping that
    it doesn't.

    mikael, Nov 15, 2004

  2. mikael

    thorpe Guest

    why would you bother? ever heard of remote scripting? all this stuff can be
    done without ever refreshing the page.

    thorpe, Nov 16, 2004

  3. mikael

    mikael Guest

    No, it can't.
    If you actually looked at it, then you'd know what I'm talking about.
    Once an app is formatted as xml this way, the amount of code needed is
    minute, really minute, and the support for servertags makes reusal of
    code very, very easy.
    We are talking about a cluster of advantages, rather than one single
    one, which point by point can be replaced or duplicated.
    I have used serverscripting for several apps, and this came about to
    deal with the shortcomings of that.

    mikael, Nov 16, 2004