Looking for beta-testers

mikael

I'm working for this company: http://www.naltabyte.se
and we are looking for beta-testers for MioPages.
It's XML-formatted asp 3.0, which makes it behave like a webpage on the
server, thus avoding the "IF/ELSE"-trips when doing something
interactive - do it using serverside dhtml instead, which is as simple
as plain local dhtml.
Anyone interested will recieve a free version of the app when the sharp
edition is released in january 2005.
The beta-version doesn't require you to install anything, and it's about
26 kb.

If this is violating the "netiquette", I appologize, but I'm hoping that
it doesn't.

thorpe

why would you bother? ever heard of remote scripting? all this stuff can be
done without ever refreshing the page.

mikael

No, it can't.
If you actually looked at it, then you'd know what I'm talking about.
Once an app is formatted as xml this way, the amount of code needed is
minute, really minute, and the support for servertags makes reusal of
code very, very easy.
We are talking about a cluster of advantages, rather than one single
one, which point by point can be replaced or duplicated.
I have used serverscripting for several apps, and this came about to
deal with the shortcomings of that.