    Best regards,
    Nick
    , May 27, 2007

    Dear Sir,

    I , Mukul Aggarwal from India , is having 3+ years of experience with C
    ++ , VC++ , MFC.

    I am currently working in Scicom Technologies Noida. I got your
    reference from http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c /topics?lnk=gschg&hl=en
    .. My time zone is GMT + 5.30

    I would appriciate if you can include me for your C++ project.

    Looking forward..
    --
    Thanks , Mukul Aggarwal

    On May 27, 5:38 am, wrote:
    > Hi, we are currently a crew of 5, in the making of an new MMORPG.
    > We are currently looking for some coders to the project.
    > Interested?
    > Add me on msn :
    > Or, mail me questions and i'll try to reply asap!
    >
    > Take care!
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Nick
    , May 27, 2007