Looking for C++ Professionals (Bangalore)

Discussion in 'C++' started by Shilpa, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. Shilpa

    Shilpa Guest

    Dear All,

    Trust things are fine at your end !

    About us: Telelogic - Product development company

    Telelogic is the leading global provider of software and services for
    Enterprise Lifecycle Management (ELM). Award winning Telelogic
    products go beyond Requirements Management and Application Lifecycle
    Management (ALM) by combining the voice of the customer with business
    objectives to drive development of products, applications, advanced
    systems and software.

    Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with U.S. headquarters in Irvine,
    California, Telelogic was founded in 1983, has operations in 22
    countries worldwide and has been publicly traded for over 7 years.

    Requirement:

    Designation: Tech Lead.
    Experience: 5- 7 Years.
    Education: BE / BTECH / ME / MTECH

    SKILLS REQUIRED
    · Expert knowledge and programming experience in C++
    · Strong OO design abilities
    · Thorough understanding of leading-edge software design and
    product development processes.
    · Good general computer science knowledge and practical problem
    solving skills
    · Ability to communicate effectively in complex technical
    discussions
    · Experience in analysing requirements and translating them
    into system designs using object oriented methods
    · Exposure to Multi-platform experience (Windows and UNIX)
    would also be advantageous
    · Some knowledge of UML modelling is desirable

    If you are interested then please send us your updated resume in word
    doc format for further discussion.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Shilpa

    Email :

    Shilpa, Aug 17, 2007

  2. Shilpa

    Bo Persson Guest

    Shilpa wrote:
    : Dear All,
    :
    : Trust things are fine at your end !

    Just fine!

    :
    : About us: Telelogic - Product development company
    :
    : Telelogic is the leading global provider of software and services
    : for Enterprise Lifecycle Management (ELM). Award winning Telelogic
    : products go beyond Requirements Management and Application Lifecycle
    : Management (ALM) by combining the voice of the customer with
    : business objectives to drive development of products, applications,
    : advanced systems and software.
    :
    : Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with U.S. headquarters in Irvine,
    : California, Telelogic was founded in 1983, has operations in 22
    : countries worldwide and has been publicly traded for over 7 years.
    :

    I actually live in Malmö, Sweden.

    Do you think it would be an advantage for me to move to Bangalore? Or
    are you just moving the jobs away? :)

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Aug 17, 2007

  3. Shilpa

    red floyd Guest

    On Aug 17, 5:15 am, Shilpa <> wrote:
    > [job spam redacted]

    This has been forwarded to {abuse,postmaster,info}@telelogic.com.

    Telelogic is a major player in the embedded and corporate world, and
    I'm sure that they will be happy to hear that one of their recruiters
    has:

    1) Spammed,
    2) Ignored the rules of a particular usenet group
    3) Pissed off a group that might have included some people who {prior
    to spam} may have wanted to work for them.

    red floyd, Aug 17, 2007
  4. Shilpa

    MiG Guest

    red floyd wrote:
    > On Aug 17, 5:15 am, Shilpa <> wrote:
    >> [job spam redacted]

    > This has been forwarded to {abuse,postmaster,info}@telelogic.com.
    >
    > Telelogic is a major player in the embedded and corporate world, and
    > I'm sure that they will be happy to hear that one of their recruiters
    > has:
    >
    > 1) Spammed,
    > 2) Ignored the rules of a particular usenet group
    > 3) Pissed off a group that might have included some people who {prior
    > to spam} may have wanted to work for them.

    Nicely done. May that serve as a warning to all potential (job-)
    spammers out there.

    --
    Miguel Guedes

    MiG, Aug 18, 2007
  5. Shilpa

    red floyd Guest

    MiG wrote:
    > red floyd wrote:
    >> On Aug 17, 5:15 am, Shilpa <> wrote:
    >>> [job spam redacted]

    >> This has been forwarded to {abuse,postmaster,info}@telelogic.com.
    >>
    >> Telelogic is a major player in the embedded and corporate world, and
    >> I'm sure that they will be happy to hear that one of their recruiters
    >> has:
    >>
    >> 1) Spammed,
    >> 2) Ignored the rules of a particular usenet group
    >> 3) Pissed off a group that might have included some people who {prior
    >> to spam} may have wanted to work for them.
    >>

    > Nicely done. May that serve as a warning to all potential (job-)
    > spammers out there.

    For those interested, here is the email:

    -- CUT HERE --
    Dear Sirs,

    The message below was posted from a Gmail account, but with a Telelogic
    email at the end.

    This recruiter has flouted the ettiquette of the newsgroup (see
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10) , and
    given the impression of an employer that is irresponsible and/or clueless.

    I know that Telelogic is a major player in the embedded world, and many
    of the developers there are C++ professionals, exactly the kind of
    developer that reads comp.lang.c++, and get annoyed by/angry at this
    kind of posting.

    In short, your recruiter has:

    * Ignored the rules of the group
    * Annoyed a group of highly talented people that might have included
    some (prior to this event) that may have wanted to work for you.

    I'm sure you are pleased with this recruiter's performance.

    Sincerely,

    [name redacted]

    [ job posting redacted, but sent in the email ]

    red floyd, Aug 18, 2007