Looking for code... Polyfit, polyval

not telling

There are two functions in matlab.
Polyfit and polyval.
I am looking for C/C++ code to duplicate their functionality.

TIA
Brian.

JustSomeGuy

Thanks Thomas.
Its funny how having the right google search sometime hits just were you
need it. It was of course the first thing I tried before comming here.
The link you gave me was good and does show that there exists a c++
implementation of matlab functions. However I don't find the source, just
the prototypes. I take it that this must be a commercial package that
mathworks publishes.

Thanks Thomas.
Brian.