    give me a link to the binary.

    Thanks.
    , Apr 17, 2006

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 17 Apr 2006 15:38:09 -0700, wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > Has anybody compiled it for windows? If so, I would be happy if you can
    > give me a link to the binary.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Some older versions of Borland's compilers are downloadable at no
    charge from http://community.borland.com/museum/, you do have to
    register and supply some information. They also have a product you
    can buy containing newer old versions at
    http://www.borland.com/us/products/classic_products/index.html.

    Beyond that, take a look on ebay.

    Hopefully nobody here, many of whom make their living writing
    software, are going to help you illegally steal someone else's
    software.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com