    scripts or similar.

    I hope you guys have some suggestions?

    -Esben

    Esben von Buchwald, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Esben von Buchwald

    TerryP Guest

    > A GUI tool that allows me to enter descriptions, arguments, return
    > values etc, for each function, class, etc. in some forms and then
    > generates and inserts the correct comment syntax,  so pydoc can generate
    > the documentation HTML. (preferrably for windows)

    Maybe I am a bastard, but personally I would consider such a tool, to
    be a useless bit of dribble compared to writing decent doc strings and
    comments within the code itself. Beyond that, might I suggest using
    your favorite text editor and a bit of munged scripting?

    > And a diagram tool that reverse engineers the used python modules and
    > draws a class diagram with relations between the classes etc.?
    >
    > Either as a standalone app or as something that generates graphviz
    > scripts or similar.

    You might take a look at tools such as Umbrello and Gaphor. You might
    also find this link helpful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UML_tools

    TerryP, Oct 2, 2009