  1. Hi,
    I tried Jexl and Groovy but they both cannot match my expection, any
    more suggestions?

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=, Dec 13, 2005

  2. send your profiles to

    Job Code: JJ1

    Job Description:

    Skills: Experience in Java, J2EE, Struts and servlets.

    This is for onsite (Japan) and should be proficient at
    Japanese Knowledge (Level 3/4).

    Number of positions : 6

    Experience:

    3-5 years on Real time experience on Struts and servlets.

    isquaresoftjobs, Dec 13, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 13 Dec 2005 02:07:01 -0800, "moop™" <> wrote,

    >Hi,
    >I tried Jexl and Groovy but they both cannot match my expection, any
    >more suggestions?

    What problem are you trying to solve?
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.