    implementations).

    Sai,
    , Jul 27, 2006

  2. Flash Gordon Guest

    Re: Looking for Embedded Software Engineers with good C programmingskills

    wrote:

    > This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work

    Well, you have just ensured that the people on this group will not be
    applying for the job.
    Flash Gordon, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Skarmander Guest

    wrote:
    > This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
    > in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
    > systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
    > Please mail your resume to <...>. We expect they are
    > very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
    > implementations).

    What, you need to know *all* of those? Your standards are impossibly high.

    S.
    Skarmander, Jul 27, 2006
  4. Re: Looking for Embedded Software Engineers with good C programmingskills

    writes:
    > Hello,

    Good-bye.

    > This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
    > in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
    > systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
    > Please mail your resume to . We expect they are
    > very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
    > implementations).

    There are dozens of newsgroups with "jobs" in their names. This is
    not one of them, and job posting are unwelcome here. Unless you want
    to talk about the C programming language, please take it elsewhere.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 27, 2006
  5. wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
    > in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
    > systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
    > Please mail your resume to . We expect they are
    > very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
    > implementations).
    >
    > Sai,

    Hello Sai,
    'pointers, stacks, queues, linked list implementations' does not
    necessarily point (pun intended) to very good C developers...
    Nick
    Nick Vatamaniuc, Jul 28, 2006