Looking for Embedded Software Engineers with good C programming skills

stanna

Hello,

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
Please mail your resume to (e-mail address removed). We expect they are
very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
implementations).

Sai,
(e-mail address removed)

Flash Gordon

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work

Well, you have just ensured that the people on this group will not be
applying for the job.

Skarmander

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
Please mail your resume to <...>. We expect they are
very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
implementations).
What, you need to know *all* of those? Your standards are impossibly high.

S.

Keith Thompson

Hello,
Good-bye.

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
Please mail your resume to (e-mail address removed). We expect they are
very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
implementations).

There are dozens of newsgroups with "jobs" in their names. This is
not one of them, and job posting are unwelcome here. Unless you want
to talk about the C programming language, please take it elsewhere.

Nick Vatamaniuc

Hello,

This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
Please mail your resume to (e-mail address removed). We expect they are
very good in C programming (pointers, stacks, queues, linked list
implementations).

Sai,
(e-mail address removed)

Hello Sai,
'pointers, stacks, queues, linked list implementations' does not
necessarily point (pun intended) to very good C developers...
Nick