Looking for encryption decription class for password

Eric S

Hi All,

Looking for encryption decryption class for password. I appreciate some
recommendations. Maybe MD5 type encryption.

Thanks,

Eric

James Parker

Hi All,

Looking for encryption decryption class for password. I appreciate some
recommendations. Maybe MD5 type encryption.

Thanks,

Eric
MD5 is a hash rather than an encryption. This means that once you have "hashed"
your password using Md5 you will not be able to get the original password back.
AES, TripleDES and RSA and types of encryption that you might want to look into.

j1mb0jay

Eric

OK Thanks James