Looking for energetic and passionate Ruby on Rails developer (Telecommute OK)

narinder.sandhu

Hi,

We are a well funded startup in Silicon Valley that is tackling an
unserved/underserved market of 15 Million real estate investors in US
and are looking for a passionate and energetic developer to work with
the current team. Telecommuters are welcome.

The technology stack is Linux, Ajax, MySQL, and Ruby on Rails....

We would like somebody who loves technology and writing code, an
independent problem solver and wants to be part of a winning team. If
you would like to brag about what you are working on to your friends
and neighbors then this is the right position.

Narinder Sandhu
Entrepreneur, Stealth Mode
ex-VP, Small Business Division, Intuit - The makers of Quicken,
QuickBooks and TurboTax
(e-mail address removed)
1-510-468-9283 (Cell) 1-510-979-9066 (Off)