Looking for Feedback on New Project - ChaiDB

Jim1dev

Hi,

I'm one of the developers working on a new project: ChaiDB.

I am trying to get feedback on it, and looking to see if there might
be a good fit for your projects. We're currently exploring ways we
can add functionality to ChaiDB such as an indexing mechanism for
caching web data. I would appreciate any feedback/advice I could get
from this group and if you are interested, you can find details at
http://chaidb.sourceforge.net Below is a brief description of the
project.

ChaiDB is an embedded database developed at the kernel level using
Java and B-Tree implementation for data storage. It's very simple to
use without any administrative overhead for high performance read/
write operations. It provides Java, JCA, JTA interfaces and database
administration tools such as backup and restore, etc. ChaiDB is ideal
for applications utilizing caching, archiving, queuing and buffering
capabilities.

Thanks,
Jim