Looking for freelance developers (J2EE)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Takeshi, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Takeshi

    Takeshi Guest

    As subject says,

    I'm looking for some freelance developers to code an application I am
    developing. I have the functional specification and architecture
    document completed, and I am now completing the technical specification.

    The development work will consist of :

    (i) coding the EJBs
    (ii) Documenting classes using javadoc or similar
    (ii) Testing the EJB

    Experience:
    (a) 3 years or more J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS and servlets
    (b) SOAP/J2EE interop using gSOAP (to wrap my C++ classes)
    (b) Experience of using open source tools ( e.g. CVS, MySQL etc.)
    (c) ISO, ANSI/IEEE standards for the software development process
    (d) Testing and Diagnostics of Software according to int. standards

    Either:
    (a) Projects you worked on (input must be verifiable)
    (b) Previous employer(s) over last three years

    If you are interested, send me a mail at

    Takeshi, Feb 3, 2004