    forward to hearing from you.

    Thanks,
    Cliff

    Cliff R., Oct 14, 2003

  2. "Cliff R." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
    > can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
    > need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
    > that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
    > work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
    > looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
    > knowledgeable.

    Lets see some pay numbers.
    What's the offer?

    >Please email me privately with your details and I look
    > forward to hearing from you.

    If you post the message here, you get your response here.

    --
    Karl Core

    At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

    EightNineThree, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Cliff R.

    Mini Me Guest

    In article <>,
    OSPAM says...
    > Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
    > can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
    > need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
    > that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
    > work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
    > looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
    > knowledgeable. Please email me privately with your details and I look
    > forward to hearing from you.

    I have had good success finding people on a project by project basis
    both at elance.com and rentacoder.com, you might want to try your search
    there.

    Once you find a good programmer for one project, you can use them again
    and again.

    Mini Me, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Cliff R.

    Tiddley-Pom Guest

    "Cliff R." <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am a web designer and I'm looking for a freelance programmer who
    > can do PHP, CGI, Perl, etc. I will have some upcoming work where I
    > need some custom CGI and/or PHP dynamic pages, and a couple of sites
    > that need shopping carts set up. I've been outsourcing this kind of
    > work to someone else who won't be able to do it anymore, so I'm
    > looking for someone new who is easy to work with, fast, and
    > knowledgeable. Please email me privately with your details and I look
    > forward to hearing from you.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Cliff

    And cheap

    Tiddley-Pom, Oct 17, 2003
  5. Mini Me wrote:
    > Once you find a good programmer for one project, you can use them again
    > and again.

    I suppose that's the difference between programmers and diapers.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Oct 17, 2003
  6. Cliff R.

    bengee Guest

    Mini Me wrote:
    > I have had good success finding people on a project by project basis
    > both at elance.com and rentacoder.com, you might want to try your search
    > there.

    I just looked on rentacoder.com - the buyers on there want top quality
    professional work with all the bells and whistles for a few hundred US
    dollars. The type of money they have to offer will only atract kids (or
    people who get off on working for free).

    bengee

    bengee, Oct 17, 2003
  7. On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:07:36 +0100,
    bengee <> wrote:

    --<snip>--

    >I just looked on rentacoder.com - the buyers on there want top quality
    >professional work with all the bells and whistles for a few hundred US
    >dollars. The type of money they have to offer will only atract kids (or
    >people who get off on working for free).

    Go there, bid for a project and don't get the job. Then you can see the
    bids of the other folks and you will be surprise where most of the work
    is done. Lots of folks from India, Pakistan, former Soviet Union nations
    etc.

    Ciao,
    Andreas

    Andreas Rueckert, Oct 17, 2003