    edit quite a bit as I'm unfamiliar with XSL-FO.

    Thanks

    Mark McKay

    Mark McKay, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Re: Looking for freeware XML editor that prompts you with availabletags & attribs

    Mark McKay wrote:
    > I'm creating XML-FO documents by hand, and have found a DTD to help
    > me. I was wondering if there were any editors out there that would be
    > able to parse the DTD and let me know what attributes or tags would be
    > legal to add at the current position of my cursor? This would help me
    > edit quite a bit as I'm unfamiliar with XSL-FO.

    Emacs' psgml module does that.

    --
    Johannes Koch
    (Te Deum, 4th cent.)

    Johannes Koch, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Mark McKay

    Guest

    Here is a list of some good XML editors:
    http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/#19

    Look in the WYSIWYM (What you see is what you mean) section, and there
    are some editors that can do what you are looking for.

    In Peace,
    Saqib Ali
    http://validate.sf.net

    (Mark McKay) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I'm creating XML-FO documents by hand, and have found a DTD to help
    > me. I was wondering if there were any editors out there that would be
    > able to parse the DTD and let me know what attributes or tags would be
    > legal to add at the current position of my cursor? This would help me
    > edit quite a bit as I'm unfamiliar with XSL-FO.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mark McKay

    , Oct 20, 2004