Looking for Good book for JScript.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. I need recommendations for a good source for jScript.net. I have no javascript background and would like to start with jscript. Does anyone have essam ahmed's book that they would like to sell

    Thank
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Mar 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Carpe Diem Guest

    Hello, I am very satisfied with
    '' Microsoft (R)
    JScript TM .NET
    Programming ''
    by Justin Rogers / SAMS

    I've read some bad comments about it, but most people are just jealous ;)

    First part is oriented on basic JScript/Java programming concepts, so you
    may skip first 5 chapters, but later it teaches you how to access files,
    handle exceptions, write classes, XML, regular expressions, use internet
    conectivity (multithreaded!) and (also :) ) write this same code for ASP.NET
    (besides forms)

    I can't remember if there are any code samples with it... I know I never was
    copying the code as reading it was self-explaining
    --
    Jure Spik,
    Carpe Diem d.o.o., Kranj

    Carpe Diem, Mar 1, 2004