Looking for good CSS example sites

Karim

I would like to show some students some sites that heavily use css in most
of their html elements.

Anyone can recommend some professionally looking sites? Specially ones that
use css for font attributes, table cell backgrounds and alignments.. etc.

Thanks.

Zak McGregor

While the stuff is pretty, I have reservations about the FIR technique
they use to create snazzy headlines. Firstly it flat out breaks with
ordinary browsers browsing purposefully with images turned off, it
obviously breaks online translation tools with images turned on in the
browser and screen readers will always struggle with it.
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fir/

The fact that most of these guys that clambour for appropriate use of html
elements and document markup happily go ahead and use this flawed
technique when it is all about presentation more than appropriate html &
css use is telling.

Ciao

Zak