    any one can recommended something?

    Please advice
    David

    David B, Dec 21, 2006

  2. David B wrote:
    > I've been looking for good auction software written in Java, (like
    > eBay)
    > with full back office and payments and monitoring tools
    > any one can recommended something?

    For the benefit of those who might know a
    suitable product, or others that feel they can
    throw a workable solution together from
    open-source API's of conducive licence, what
    is your budget for this software?

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 21, 2006

  3. David B

    David B Guest

    My budget it up to $25,000 (include the changes that I need)

    David B, Dec 22, 2006
  4. David B

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    David B wrote:
    > My budget it up to $25,000 (include the changes that I need)

    You should also specify the scope - how many user do you expect at
    first? What sort of growth would it have to deal with?
    That money would pay a single decent developer for a max of half a year,
    probably less. Not a lot of time for doing a project of that size.
    lex

    Alex Hunsley, Dec 22, 2006
  5. David B

    David B Guest

    Hello Andrew.
    I'm looking for good JAVA auction software, that already has been
    written and working.

    David B, Dec 23, 2006
  6. David B

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    David B wrote:
    > Hello Andrew.

    Are you confusing me for someone else? I'm Alex.

    > I'm looking for good JAVA auction software, that already has been
    > written and working.

    Ah Ok, I see.

    Btw, could you please bottom post in future, as it makes following
    threads much more straightforward.
    cheerio,
    lex

    Alex Hunsley, Dec 25, 2006