Looking for Great Challenge

Shivani

Dear,

I have an opening for System Side Programming, required relevant
experience is 3 to 6 yrs. with C++ and unix.

In this regard, I need your valuable help in locating good candidates.

The skill-set needed for the same would be
Domain knowledge of any EMS/NMS
Knowledge of any one management protocols like SNMP, CMIP, TL1 or any
proprietary management protocol
Strong debugging skills with C++ in Unix environment
Exposure to
shell scripts
compile /build and debug utitilities
operating system concepts - system calls, IPCs, libraries, threads
etc.

If you or your friends are looking for a better future, please, mail
me your updated resume with the following details.
Current CTC
Expected CTC
Notice Period
Home Phone