Looking for Great Challenge

Discussion in 'C++' started by Shivani, Feb 23, 2008.

  1. Shivani

    Shivani Guest

    Dear,

    I have an opening for System Side Programming, required relevant
    experience is 3 to 6 yrs. with C++ and unix.

    In this regard, I need your valuable help in locating good candidates.

    The skill-set needed for the same would be
    Domain knowledge of any EMS/NMS
    Knowledge of any one management protocols like SNMP, CMIP, TL1 or any
    proprietary management protocol
    Strong debugging skills with C++ in Unix environment
    Exposure to
    shell scripts
    compile /build and debug utitilities
    operating system concepts - system calls, IPCs, libraries, threads
    etc.

    If you or your friends are looking for a better future, please, mail
    me your updated resume with the following details.
    Current CTC
    Expected CTC
    Notice Period
    Home Phone

    Thanks and Regards,

    Shivani | Resource Executive |
    CONSULT ONE INDIA
    # 907,1st floor,28th Main Road
    Jayanagar 9th block
    Bangalore- 560069

    www.consultoneindia.com

    s y n e r g y a s s u r e d

    Shivani, Feb 23, 2008

  2. Shivani wrote:
    > Dear,
    >
    > I have an opening [..]

    Shut it, dear! Before your foot gets in there.

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 23, 2008