Looking for grid component that view/edits sql server tables.

Max2006

Hi,

We need to develop a user control that extend GridView to be able to
view/edit database tables.

The components should have parameters for TableName and ConnectionString,
then shows the records and allow users edit, delete or update records.

The name of table will be define at runtime (as opposed to compile time)

Before we develop such component, I wonder if such thing is available as
commercial or open source user control.

Any help would be appreciated,
Max

Mike

It would be easier to develop your own. Its actaully pretty easy to do.
I have a web form that shows ever SQL db on the network, then the user can
connect to it, via Id and password (if they have access to it), then they
can select the table they want to view, (shows in a gridview) and then they
can update,add, or delete data within the grid, click save and they see
their changes instantly.

It didn't take long to create.