Looking for grid control help

no one

I seem to be loosing my mind when it comes to the grid control. I have
an array of objects that I need to allow the user to edit and I'd like
to do it via the grid control. I can get the grid to display the data
(albeit in the very wrong order), but the user cannot edit. I've found
a few articles on MSDN and from what I gather there, I will have to
create a method for every column. Is this correct? Do I have to do
that much? Also, how do I get the columns in the correct order? How do

I get a horizontal scroll bar? Right now, the table that is drawn is
VERY wide.

Thanks for any help you can give me.