Looking for Help to beta test our Licensing Software for .Net.

michellem22

License Leader is a software licensing program built by developers for
developers. We are looking for help with our beta testing process.
When employed as developers we kept searching for an inexpensive, easy
to implement and easy to learn licensing solution. The ideal was a
solution that could take care of all aspects of licensing, without
having to buy or upgrade the software constantly. Always we ended up
building our own.

After building many solutions for others - we decided to build License
Leader for the developer community.

License Leader is built from the ground up using VS .net2005 and the
latest web 2.0 technologies like Atlas. Instead of downloading a one
time application that must be constantly checked for updates, we use
web services to connect to our licensing engine.

Our goal is to launch by 9/1, but we can't do it unless the people
who could benefit - .Net developers - have fully tested our services
and agree we did things right. Every beta tester will receive one
years credit towards licensing. This should cover any number of
applications for several years.

Your help is appreciated. Please feel free to message me and we can
get you started right away. Thanks!