Looking for Help to beta test our Licensing Software for .Net.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by michellem22@gmail.com, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Guest

    License Leader is a software licensing program built by developers for
    developers. We are looking for help with our beta testing process.
    When employed as developers we kept searching for an inexpensive, easy
    to implement and easy to learn licensing solution. The ideal was a
    solution that could take care of all aspects of licensing, without
    having to buy or upgrade the software constantly. Always we ended up
    building our own.

    After building many solutions for others - we decided to build License
    Leader for the developer community.

    License Leader is built from the ground up using VS .net2005 and the
    latest web 2.0 technologies like Atlas. Instead of downloading a one
    time application that must be constantly checked for updates, we use
    web services to connect to our licensing engine.

    Our goal is to launch by 9/1, but we can't do it unless the people
    who could benefit - .Net developers - have fully tested our services
    and agree we did things right. Every beta tester will receive one
    years credit towards licensing. This should cover any number of
    applications for several years.

    Your help is appreciated. Please feel free to message me and we can
    get you started right away. Thanks!
    , Jul 26, 2006