    ripping them out is best. I'll condider other techniques but that would
    mean a higher price quote that might not get approved.

    Thanks.

    Eric Hohnbaum, Sep 12, 2007

  2. I would use the third-party panels out there, such as radSplitter by Telerik
    (http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet/controls/splitter/overview.aspx),
    ComponentArt's splitter(http://www.componentart.com/webui/splitter.aspx), or
    ComponentOne's WebSplitter
    (http://www.componentone.com/Products/StudioEnterpriseASPNET.aspx). These
    are all way more effective and easy to maintain then frames.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Sep 12, 2007