looking for investors (please excuse for non-specific post)

Andrey Koptyaev

I am collector for fun dotcom domain bought on aftermarket auction and
now looking partners with good ideas, power and money. May be local
excellent
programmers know such peoples. I dont want resale my domain.

Please excuse me for bad english (I am from Russia) and maybe spam.

My list of domain:
Cafeplace.com
Sweetmobile.com
Classicstars.com
Teachglobal.com
Shuttleteam.com
Getfreetunes.com
Boreddude.com

Thank you. :)

My mail is (e-mail address removed) icq:14645693
homepage: http://homepages.atnet.ru/anry

I am posted news to news-site www.news2.ru, but for russians not
interesting.

Kevin Spencer

Please excuse me for bad english (I am from Russia) and maybe spam.

Bad English is natural for people from non-English-speaking countries. For
SPAM, there is no excuse. Do not repeat this.

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

A watched clock never boils.

Andrey Koptyaev

Kevin said:
Bad English is natural for people from non-English-speaking countries. For
SPAM, there is no excuse. Do not repeat this.

Ok. I'll not repeat this. But i try improve my english.

Andrey Koptyaev

sorry
hear my heart when try speak russian of course :)))
for example no-net yes-da

Andrey Koptyaev

Very good! :)) Try learn more words. It's easy. :))
For example to improve my English I use Abbyy Lingvo 10
electronic dictionary on my pc. Unfortunately I dont know popular
Russian-English
electronic dictionary software on you country. But you can use like my
software.
Try http://www.lingvo.ru - very good! :)) You can freely buy software
via internet.
Good luck! :))