looking for java/JSP code to create my own RSS feed (with my owncontent)

terry433iid

I am urgently looking to create an RSS feed supplying my own content
(which would be generated by unix/sql commands on my lab systems/
services and their state e.g "LDAP server not responsive"), does
anyone know where I can get code to do this? Or modify an existing
implementation?
thanks in advance

jamiros

I am urgently looking to create an RSS feed supplying my own content
(which would be generated by unix/sql commands on my lab systems/
services and their state e.g "LDAP server not responsive"), does
anyone know where I can get code to do this? Or modify an existing
implementation?
thanks in advance

I don't know if this is what you're looking for. Check it out:
http://informa.sourceforge.net/

"The goal of the Informa Project is to provide a news aggregation
library based on the Java Platform. The idea was born by the authors
of two Java news reader applications (HotSheet and Risotto). We
intended to unify the common parts into a library which can be used by
any developer who needs to address those issues in their application."