Looking for JavaScript Core Library

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Kwang Yul Seo, Mar 6, 2007.

  1. Kwang Yul Seo, Mar 6, 2007

  2. Kwang Yul Seo wrote:

    > I am looking for JavaScript libraries based on JavaScript Core Library
    > (http://www.webreference.com/javascript/reference/core_ref/
    > contents.html) without using client-side JavaScript. Is there any
    > useful project?

    Mozilla has two script engines implementing Core JavaScript, Rhino
    <http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/>
    a Java implementation to be used in Java applications, and Spidermoneky
    <http://www.mozilla.org/js/spidermonkey/>
    a C implementation to be used in C/C++ applications.

    There is no library for core JavaScript written in JavaScript itself as
    the script engines implement core JavaScript.
    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Mar 6, 2007