Looking for jquery like example

joker197cinque

I'm looking for an example like http://jqueryfordesigners.com/demo/slider-gallery.html
but there is a big difference.

What I have to do is a simple 2 arrows navigation at the very left of
the page and at the very right of the page.

Clicking left arrow I have to slide in through 3 images. The same
clicking on right arrow.

I tried lots of example on the web but none of them worked this way.

Any helps? Best regards.

tetris

I'm looking for an example likehttp://jqueryfordesigners.com/demo/slider-gallery.html
but there is a big difference.

What I have to do is a simple 2 arrows navigation at the very left of
the page and at the very right of the page.

Clicking left arrow I have to slide in through 3 images. The same
clicking on right arrow.

I tried lots of example on the web but none of them worked this way.

Any helps? Best regards.

if you want to use jquery you can try the scrollto plugin :http://
flesler.blogspot.com/2007/10/jqueryscrollto.html
doin it in pure Js would be nicer imo.