Looking for Jr to Mid-Level C++ Developers

Discussion in 'C++' started by Brian Yost, Aug 16, 2011.

  1. Brian Yost

    Brian Yost Guest

    Good afternoon everyone, I am a Technical Recruiter at STONE Resource
    Group in Atlanta, GA and I have a few opportunities for Junior to Mid-
    Level C++ Developers. These are PERMANENT direct-hire roles for one
    of our Fortune 500 clients. These positions can interview and start
    ASAP. I will list a brief explanation of what we are looking for
    below. Please email me at for full details
    and compensation info. If you aren't interested but know anyone that
    might be a fit, please forward them my contact information. We do
    offer a Referral Bonus. Thanks!

    *MUST HAVE*
    -C++ (2-3 years)
    -Web Services